Band 5 RMN
Wadhurst, East Sussex
Band 5 RMN
We are looking for an experienced Band 5 S RMN with CMAHS experience to join a PICU Ward based in East Sussex.
You will be considered for these roles if you are Primary Mental Health Professionals, CAMHS Practitioners, CAMHS Social Worker, CAMHS Nurse, CAMHS RMN, and Mental Health Nurses.
Pay rate: £25 Days | £29 Night Shifts | Weekends £30/£31 per hour.
Hours: Flexible Shifts
This vacancy has an initial 3 – 6-months contract likely to be extended.
Brief Description of role:
- PICU and CAMHS experience
- Provide an emergency assessment and intensive treatment and outreach response to children and young people with mental health needs
- Essential Requirements (Duties)
- Skills and Knowledge of Triage
- Community Mental health experience
- Must have valid professional registration i.e. NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council), The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), BACP – (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) etc
- Must have HCPC or NMC current registration
- Must have previous CAMHS experience
- Support from a dedicated consultant with extensive social work experience in your particular region of the country
- Choice of a variety of social work jobs across 150 authorities throughout the UK within many specialisms.
- LTD, PAYE or Umbrella company payments with our daily payroll system
- Excellent referral scheme – £200 for each successfully placed person
Relevant Mental Health, Nursing or Social Work qualification
If you are interested in this position please call Monique on 0207 861 8906, or click ‘apply’.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: