We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Urology Consultant to work in Dudley
A modern town and area, which is high growth, located in the midlands. Major cities are accessible North and South of the Country. The Hospital itself is in a good location and not far from the major city of Birmingham.
- To provide a high standard and full range of specialist diagnosis, treatment and care to patients who need urology services, as required by the case mix agreed for NELTC. This will involve predominantly day-care surgery but may involve patients requiring in-patient stays.
- To provide advice and assessment of patients as requested by the RMOs during routine working hours. The post holder will be responsible for liaising with senior colleagues in the neighbouring NHS Trust to effect seamless transfer of acutely ill patients who require transfer across to an acute NHS centre.
- To participate in the Centre’s audit programme.
- To contribute to the development of Clinical Quality Standards.
- To undertake all necessary administrative duties associated with the care of his/her patients, including but not limited to clinical coding, discharge summaries, letters and reports.
- To be responsible to the Hospital Medical Director for the effective and efficient use of the resources under his/her control and for the quality of care delivered.
- To contribute to the planning and development of urology services.
Skills & Experience
- Broad general experience of urology with a demonstrable expertise in endoscopic techniques
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Able to conduct a clinical audit.
Consultants will be responsible for ensuring that the department is being run appropriately. They will closely work with doctors to ensure cases are being looked at effectively and consultants may research into their own specialised field with further grasp.
What HCL Permanent can offer you?
Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK – we can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
You must have the right to work in the UK and Photographic Proof of Identity
Documentation will be required by HCL to evidence your Identity and RTW status. Originals will be required for verification prior to starting a position.
OET OR IELTS
A minimum of 8+ years experience
Basic medical degree
An acceptable postgraduate qualification
CCT or on the Specialist Register or in the process of getting this
Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: