Trust Grade Registrar in Elderly Care
Salary: From £31841 to £50068 per annum
We have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Trust Registrar in Elderly Care to work in North West London
This is an opportunity to develop further skills and gain experience in Medicine for Older People sub-specialities such as falls, dementia, orthogeriatrics, continence and palliative care.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the onboarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK –
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have acceptable postgraduate qualifications to allow GMC Registration- MRCP,FRCP,PLAB etc
- Valid UKVI IELTs for international candidates
- Preferable NHS experience
- Desirable experience in the speciality
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your CV and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
*Terms and conditions apply
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: