Specialty Dr in Emergency Medicine
Salary: From £82096 to £110683 per annum
We have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Speciality Doctor in Emergency Medicine to work in Birmingham.
The post is suitable for doctors looking to work at middle-grade level whilst they prepare to sit their FRCEM examinations or would like to take a period of time out of training to develop specific skills.
This NHS trust is one of the biggest health care providers in the UK. There are three Emergency Departments and one Minor Injuries Unit within the department.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
HCL can offer the following in helping you find your ideal job in the NHS:
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have acceptable postgraduate qualifications to allow GMC Registration- MRCEM & PLAB
- Valid UKVI IELTs for international candidates
- Preferable NHS experience
- Desirable experience in the speciality
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your CV and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
*Terms and conditions apply
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: