Senior House Officer in Trauma and Orthopaedics
Are you a dedicated, passionate SHO in Trauma and Orthopaedics looking for a new challenge? HCL is recruiting for a qualified doctor to work in the Chelsmford area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to work in the NHS and also to those who are seeking their first role in the UK from overseas.
What HCL can offer you?
- Support with Revalidation
- Lucrative referral scheme*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Full GMC Registration
- Experience in Trauma and Orthopaedics
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: