We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Oncology Consultant to work in Worcester.
A modern town and area, which is high growth, located in the midlands. Major cities are accessible North and South of the Country. The Hospital itself is in a good location and not far from the major city of Birmingham
- diagnosing cancers
- discussing treatment options with patients
- arranging and supervising drug treatment and therapies including the management of any complications that may arise
- supporting patients and overseeing their care, including their lives after treatment
- Consultants will be responsible for ensuring that the department is being run appropriately.
- They will closely work with doctors to ensure cases are being looked at effectively and consultants may research into their own specialised field with further grasp.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK – we can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK and Photographic Proof of Identity
- Documentation will be required by HCL to evidence your Identity and RTW status. Originals will be required for verification prior to starting a position.
- OET OR IELTS
- A minimum of 8+ year’s experience
- Basic medical degree
- An acceptable postgraduate qualification
- CCT or on the Specialist Register or in the process of getting this
Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: