We are looking for a full-time Consultant Haematologist to join our dynamic and progressive team. This is a replacement post in a team of 7 Consultants providing a clinical and laboratory Haematology service for the population of Worcestershire.
We participate in the West Midlands Specialist Registrar training programme and host the FRCPath Part 2 examination. You will be involved in teaching University of Birmingham medical students and postgraduate teaching and examination for FRCPath trainees.
We are actively involved in clinical research, being a major recruitment centre for haematological NCRI trials. There will be the opportunity to develop a specialist interest if desired. Applicants who have an interest in diagnostics may also have the opportunity to develop this interest through the department’s close association with the local SIHMDS
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK – we can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance.
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK and Photographic Proof of Identity
- Documentation will be required by HCL to evidence your Identity and RTW status. Originals will be required for verification prior to starting a position.
- OET OR IELTS
- A minimum of 8+ year’s experience
- Basic medical degree
- An acceptable postgraduate qualification
- CCT or on the Specialist Register or in the process of getting this
Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: