Essex, Essex, South East
Salary: From £105000 per per annum
HCL Permanent is looking for General Practitioners to work within primary care service settings in various locations throughout Essex, including in Purfleet, Braintree and Southend-On-Sea.
You will be working as part of an organisation that provides and oversees a wide range of health and social care services across the region on behalf of local authorities and the NHS. The post-holder will provide high quality primary care general medical practitioner services to the practice population and temporary residents as necessary. Such high standards will be achieved by working as part of a multidisciplinary team with other members of the practice and community teams.
About the client
Our client is working in partnership with the NHS. They are supporting sites in the county of Essex and at the moment they need General Practitioners who are on the performers list for permanent roles. The number of sessions varies per site but the full time salary is £105,000. Recently the requirements have been 10 sessions (full time), 7 or 8 sessions on a pro-rated basis.
Pending relaxation of public health guidance, duties will include restricted face to face but also video or telephone assessment. As we come out of the pandemic it is still vital to maintain robust support of the NHS.
Advantages our client can offer:
Working for our client allows you access to exclusive benefits alongside an NHS pension.
You will be able to take advantage of:
- Clinical and leadership development opportunities
- Access to an online wellbeing platform as well as a 24/7 confidential support line
- Membership to an online discount site with fantastic offers and deals from across our client’s sister companies
- Additional access to access all NHS discounts using your ID badge
- Complimentary annual eye tests and flu vaccines
- Lucrative refer a friend scheme
- Monthly and annual awards opportunities
What we need from you
- Full and current unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register
- MRCGP or working towards it
- Be on a Medical Performers’ List of a Primary Care Trust in England
- Hold current medical indemnity from a recognised medical defence organisation
- Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- GP Vocational or additional experience in general practice
- Hold a full and valid driving licence
- Own a car and be prepared to use it for business mileage
Who are HCL Permanent?
HCL Permanent are experts in helping healthcare professionals both in the UK and overseas, to find their perfect permanent job in the NHS, private sector or local authorities Our support is end-to-end, so we help candidates with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are coming to start your new life in the UK!
What can HCL Permanent offer you?
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with moving to the UK, including opening a bank account and accommodation assistance.
If this job is of interest, apply to this role with your CV, or give our team a call on 020 7451 1451 for more information on how HCL Permanent can help.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms & Conditions
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: