Gastroenterology with an interest in Nutrition
Salary: From £82096 to £110683 per annum
Role: Gastroenterology with an interest in Nutrition
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £82,096 – £110,683 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time, permanent
Are you a passionate, dedicated Consultant in Gastroenterology looking for a new challenge? HCL is recruiting a qualified, Consultant in Gastroenterology to work in Nottingham.
What the role entails:
This is an opportunity to join a cohesive and progressive gastroenterology and hepatology department with a strong clinical and academic national profile. You should have an interest in nutrition.
This is an exciting opportunity to appoint to a full-time consultant position with an interest in Nutrition. You need to have broad experience of gastroenterology and endoscopy, contributing to the core Gastroenterology elective and emergency service; however, we seek applicants who have a particular interest in Nutrition, to join our diverse team.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- MBBS/MBCH and MRCP
- Eligible for entry on GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of receipt of Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Gastroenterology at the time of interview Successful completion of Speciality Certificate Examination in Gastroenterology
- Full GMC Registration with a License to Practice
- Eligibility to reside and work in the UK
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
Who are HCL?
HCL is a healthcare recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified nursing and clinical staff for temporary and permanent work across a range of clients including NHS and private
healthcare employers. If you work with us, you’ll see patient care is at the heart of HCL’s robust recruitment approach and you’ll receive a great on boarding experience.
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of care and would like to work in this outstanding environment, we would like to hear from you if you think you meet the requirements.
Apply online with your CV or call Chris Wethered in our office for a confidential discussion about your career!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: