Emergency Medicine Consultant
Salary: From £75249 to £101451 per annum
We are delighted to offer opportunities for enthusiastic and motivated Consultants to join our Emergency Medicine team based at Scarborough Hospital.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Work within a forward thinking and motivated team
* Help shape our future integrated Acute Medical Model
* Provide support and training to the multi-disciplinary team
* Be supported to develop your special interests
* Earn an attractive salary with recruitment and retention premium
You will receive an excellent Staff Benefits package, including access to salary sacrifice schemes and local discounts/offers. In addition you will receive an excellent Study leave package to support your on-going professional development; we also offer a competitive relocation package to support your commencement with the Trust. We have a robust electronic job planning system, and will work with you prior to commencement to agree your job plan. To support our service Consultants are expected to work across our hospital sites.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK – we can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK and Photographic Proof of Identity
- Documentation will be required by HCL to evidence your Identity and RTW status. Originals will be required for verification prior to starting a position.
- OET OR IELTS
- A minimum of 8+ years experience
- Basic medical degree
- An acceptable postgraduate qualification
- CCT or on the Specialist Register or in the process of getting this
Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: