Salary: From £79860 to £107668 per annum
Role: Diabetes Consultant
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £79,860 – £107,668 per annum
Working Pattern: Full time, consultant
Are you a passionate, dedicated Consultant in Diabetes looking for a new challenge? HCL is recruiting a qualified, Consultant in Diabetes to work in Nottingham.
What the role entails:
This is an opportunity to join a cohesive and progressive diabetes department with a strong clinical and academic national profile. You should have an interest in endocrinology.
The team of doctors, nurses, therapists and dieticians are committed to improving the lives and care of people with diabetes and related long term conditions.
The aim is to work with patients and the public to improve diabetes care, discover new insights into preventing and treating diabetes and work together to
increase our knowledge and understanding. There are inpatients and outpatient services across various sites along with speciality clinics. Clinics cover Foot, Kidney, Antenatal, Pump, Cystic Fibrosis, Pancreatectomy and counselling.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- MBBS/MBCH and MRCP
- Eligible for entry on GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of receipt of Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) in Gastroenterology at the time of interview Successful completion of Speciality Certificate Examination in Gastroenterology
- Full GMC Registration with a License to Practice
- Eligibility to reside and work in the UK
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
Who are HCL?
HCL is a healthcare recruitment provider specialising in finding qualified nursing and clinical staff for temporary and permanent work across a range of clients including NHS and private
healthcare employers. If you work with us, you’ll see patient care is at the heart of HCL’s robust recruitment approach and you’ll receive a great on boarding experience.
If you are passionate about delivering a high standard of care and would like to work in this outstanding environment, we would like to hear from you if you think you meet the requirements.
Apply online with your CV or call Chris Wethered in our office for a confidential discussion about your career!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Any application to this advert is to a job posted by Team24 part of Affinity Workforce.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: