Dermatology Locum Consultant
Applications are invited for the post of Locum Consultant Dermatologist at The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust (TRFT). This will be a fixed term position for a period of 12 months. Full or part-time working will be considered.
The Dermatology Department at The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust has a well established and highly performing team treating a broad range of dermatological conditions including skin cancer. The successful applicant will join 2 Locum Consultants, Associate Specialist, a team of Speciality Doctors, 2 Nurse Consultants, Matron, a group of Nurse Specialists, Department Manager and the nursing team to complement, strengthen and help further develop the service. This is a full-time (10 PA) replacement post.
We have close links with the Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust as our regional tertiary referral centre. There are opportunities to pursue honorary academic positions with the University of Sheffield.
The appointee will possess full GMC registration at the time of interview.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK – we can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK and Photographic Proof of Identity
- Documentation will be required by HCL to evidence your Identity and RTW status. Originals will be required for verification prior to starting a position.
- OET OR IELTS
- A minimum of 8+ year’s experience
- Basic medical degree
- An acceptable postgraduate qualification
- CCT or on the Specialist Register or in the process of getting this
Apply now to send us your details and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: