Consultant in Emergency Medicine
We have an amazing opportunity for dedicated Locum Consultant in Emergency Medicine to work in Scarborough
You will be part of the creation of a really exciting Acute and Emergency service, working within a forward thinking and motivated team with ED attendances of approximately 150 per day.
The Emergency Department at Scarborough Hospital has seen a great deal of investment and support in the last few years and is to benefit from a £40 million share of funding, following a successful bid. The funding will enable the creation of a Combined Emergency Assessment Unit within the next 5 years.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK –
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have acceptable postgraduate qualifications to allow GMC Registration- MRCP,PLAB or MRCEM
- Valid UK VI Ielts for international candidates
- Preferable NHS experience in Emergency medicine
*Terms and conditions apply
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your CV and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: