Consultant in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Salary: From £82096 to £110683 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services for Consultant Psychiatrists to work in and around Kent
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a leader within a diverse, high quality and progressive CAMHS service
Candidates must have a higher qualification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (Membership of the Royal College of Psychiatrists or equivalent) and be on the Specialist Register for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, or be within 3 months of eligibility.
A relocation package is available.
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
HCL can offer the following in helping you find your ideal job in the NHS:
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Must have acceptable postgraduate qualifications to allow GMC Registration- MRCP,FRCP,PLAB etc
- Valid UKVI IELTs for international candidates
- Preferable NHS experience
- Desirable experience in the speciality
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your CV and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
*Terms and conditions apply
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: