Salary: From £17650 to £18500 per annum
Are you a driven, ambitious and looking for an exciting new challenge?
HCL Doctors is recruiting a target-driven, enthusiastic Compliance officer to join the team in our Skipton (North Yorkshire) office. A truly knowledgeable, professional and rewarding team, we will challenge, stretch and support you to achieve more than you can possibly imagine – for our clients and in your career.
What you will be doing:
- The post holder will work closely with colleagues to ensure strong working links between all areas of the division and within the wider arena of HCL
- To ensure that compliance levels are met in line with company standards in a way that reflects a customer orientated organisation that can respond effectively to changing need
- To be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the assigned compliance functions
- Day to day responsibility for managing & prioritising own workload as per set targets & KPI’s
- Communication, including the cascade or escalation of relevant information as appropriate
- An understanding and adherence to various Framework, SLA and contract requirements
- Responsibility and accountability for ensuring accuracy of work
- Responsible for reporting compliance information to division’s Head of Compliance/ Team Leader
- Work as part of a team to meet the Compliance Team targets, aims and objectives
To apply for this role you will need:
- Computer literate – used to using windows based packages (Excel, Word)
- Good telephone manner
- Integrity and accountability
- At least 1 year administrative or compliance experience
- Graduate level of education
Benefits that we can offer you at HCL Doctors include:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Service-related annual leave
- Bonus incentives
- Flexible Working to suit the work/life balance we know you need
- Career Ladder programme with great progression opportunities
- Mentorship Programme
- Weekly training and development sessions
- Regular CEO surgeries – making sure your voice and opinions are heard!
- A great Christmas party and frequent company events
About HCL Doctors:
HCL Doctors (part of the HCRG family of companies) is a market leader delivering high quality workforce solutions to the NHS and private hospitals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we’re passionate about what we do. It’s the simple reason why HCL has grown to become one of the largest and most respected suppliers of health and social care professionals.
If you are interested in working as part of the Skipton team at HCL Doctors, apply online with your CV.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: