Are you a driven, ambitious Recruitment Consultant looking for an exciting new challenge?
HCL Perm is recruiting a target-driven, enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Old Bailey, London.
As a Recruitment Consultant, for HCL Perm, you will be responsible for building and maintaining your own desk in a fast-paced environment. A knowledge of the healthcare & medical sector and recruiting Doctors would also be desirable.
This role would be ideal for any individual with a sales experience background, looking to grow within a company that has endless opportunities.
- £24k+ per annum, experience dependent
- Service-related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Resourcing candidates with the use of job boards, search engines, referrals and large database
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients
- Arranging and holding client meetings
- Placing candidates in to suitable job roles
- Managing a forecast against a financial target
- Generation of new ideas to help towards achieving monthly targets
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be confident and motivated in working in a busy, target driven environment
- To be able to work well within a team which places customer service and hard work at its core to achieve company and contractual targets and goals
- To be able to work independently when needed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be able to prioritise tasks effectively to manage a busy workload effectively
About HCL Perm:
HCL Perm is a UK-wide staffing agency placing Doctors in permanent roles. Personal and professional, our service begins and ends with people – from the consultants we hire, to the Doctors we place, and the close relationships we build with clients.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: