360 Recruitment Consultant
HCL Workforce Solutions, a market leading healthcare recruitment agency is looking for ambitious, highly motivated, self-directed recruitment consultants to join us in our Central London office. A truly knowledgeable, professional and rewarding team, we will challenge, stretch and support you to achieve more than you can possibly imagine – for our clients and in your career.
The ideal candidate will ideally have 360 recruitment experience, and have achieved prior success working in partnership with both clients and candidates, providing an exceptional service to both in order to retain existing business relationships and nurturing new ones.
As a Recruitment Consultant in our London office, you will be responsible for building and maintaining your own desk in a fast-paced environment. Experience and knowledge of the healthcare & medical sector would be desirable, but most importantly we’re looking for the right attitude – full training can be provided.
Most importantly, you’ll identify with our company values!
- Collaboration – There’s a tangible collaborative energy running through our corridors and offices. We’re looking for people that love to get involved, never passing the buck and always eager to help their team be the best that they can be.
- Excellence – We want the best candidates for our clients, which means we need to be the best too! So if you work for us you’ll need to be as uncompromising in your pursuit of excellence as we are.
- Innovation – We look for people who share our passion for continuous improvement and our drive to find better ways of achieving our goals.
- Integrity- It’s not enough just to talk the talk to our candidates – when you’re dealing with people whose job is to care for the health and wellbeing of others, doing the right thing is enormously important.
- Sustainability – Show us your talent for building enduring relationships, providing sustainable solutions and retaining the best candidates and clients – and you’ll fit right in at HCL!
HCL Workforce Solutions (part of HCRG) is a leading recruiter of temporary and permanent health and social care staff throughout the UK. We’ve been providing skilled professionals to NHS trusts, local authorities and private and voluntary organisations since 2003.
Benefits that we can offer you at HCL Workforce Solutions include:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Service-related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Central London offices, accessible by Thameslink and Central Line
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Amazing summer and Christmas parties
- Kitchen facilities
- Free fruit!
Interested in knowing more? Submit your CV to register your interest or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: