Salary: From £43000 to £44000 per annum
Are you a HCPC Registered Paramedic looking for a new challenge?
HCL Permanent are looking for HCPC Registered Paramedics with a minimum of 2 years of experience to join the Jigsaw Team. Jigsaw was founded in 2012 and has quickly become one of the UK leaders in medical services, offering a range of services for the commercial, media, events and the NHS. Jigsaw is committed to delivering clinically focused solutions to the NHS and private institutions both in the UK and internationally.
In this role you will be working to:
- respond to emergency calls
- assess situations when you arrive and check details with others at the scene
- work calmly and quickly to stabilise patients
- use a defibrillator to revive patients
- give patients medicines and injections
- help to deliver babies
- attend non-emergency calls and decide whether patients need to go to hospital
- check equipment regularly and keep accurate records
- reassure family and members of the public who are on the scene
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Paramedic science degree or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration
- Driving License category C
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Ambulance Emergency Driving training
Who are HCL Permanent?
HCL Permanent are experts in sourcing candidates both at home and overseas, working with a variety of public and private sector hospitals to place candidates across various medical disciplines. Our candidate support is end-to-end, so we’ll help you with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are moving to start your new career in the UK!
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
How to apply
If this role is of interest, or you would like to speak to our team about working elsewhere in the UK, please apply with your CV, or call us on 07540702106.
*Terms and conditions apply.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: