Salary: From £24907 to £33000 per annum
Are you a passionate, experienced Paramedic looking for a new challenge in the UK? HCL is working to recruit qualified Paramedics for permanent positions in various locations throughout the UK.
In this role you will be working to:
- respond to emergency calls
- assess situations when you arrive and check details with others at the scene
- work calmly and quickly to stabilise patients
- use a defibrillator to revive patients
- give patients medicines and injections
- help to deliver babies
- attend non-emergency calls and decide whether patients need to go to hospital
- check equipment regularly and keep accurate records
- reassure family and members of the public who are on the scene
What you will need:
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Paramedic science degree or equivalent qualfication
- HCPC registration
- You will need to pass enhanced background checks, as you may be working with children and vulnerable adults
- A C1 driving licence would be advantageous
Who are HCL Permanent?
HCL Permanent are experts in helping healthcare professionals both in the UK and overseas, to find their perfect permanent job in the NHS, private sector or local authorities Our support is end-to-end, so we help candidates with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting you at the airport if you are coming to start your new life in the UK!
What can HCL Permanent offer you?
- Lucrative referral scheme of up to £250*
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with moving to the UK, including opening a bank account and accommodation assistance.
If this job is of interest, apply to this role with your CV, or give our team a call on 020 7451 1451 for more information on how HCL Permanent can help.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms & Conditions
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: