Trainee Recruitment Consultant (AHP/HSS)
Salary: From £28,000 to £22,000 per per annum
We’re looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our rapidly expanding team at HCL Healthcare. With live vacancies in our Radiography, Pharmacy, Biomedical Science and Therapies divisions, we are keen to speak to anyone with experience in recruitment or sales and in return can offer a vibrant team culture, fantastic career progression plans and market-leading salaries/OTE.
A truly knowledgeable, professional and rewarding team, we will aim to challenge, stretch and support you to achieve more than you can possibly imagine – for our clients and in your career.
About the role:
Based in our Soho office, with flexible working offered, you will be responsible for building and maintaining your own desk in a fast-paced environment. It’s a busy office shared with teams from HCL Workforce Solutions and the wider HCRG family.
We are looking for self-motivated and tenacious individuals who are quick to learn new skills and able to prioritise their workload effectively.
Benefits that we can offer you at HCL Workforce Solutions include:
- Competitive salary, £22k-£28k dependent on experience
- Service-related annual leave
- Commission and Bonus incentives
- Flexible Working to suit the work/life balance we know you need
- Career Ladder programme with great progression opportunities
- Mentorship Programme
- Weekly training and development sessions
- Regular CEO surgeries – making sure your voice and opinions are heard!
- Frequent company events
- Working to weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Resourcing candidates with the use of job boards, search engines, referrals and large database
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new candidates
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients
- Arranging and holding client meetings
- Placing candidates in to suitable job roles
- Managing a forecast against a financial target
- Generation of new ideas to help towards achieving monthly targets
To apply for this role, you will need:
- To be confident and motivated in working in a busy, target driven environment
- To be able to work well within a team which places customer service and hard work at its core to achieve company and contractual targets and goals
- To be able to work independently when needed
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be able to prioritise tasks effectively to manage a busy workload effectively
About HCL Healthcare
You’ll be joining the HCL Healthcare team, part of the HCL Workforce Solutions family. HCL has grown to become one of the largest and most respected suppliers of health and social care professionals.
HCL Healthcare supply allied health professionals and health sciences professionals across all grades and specialities to public and private sector clients, and have helped thousands of professionals to find positions in some of the most sought-after organisations in the UK.
If you are interested in joining us, apply online with your CV.
HCL Workforce Solutions is part of the HCRG family of companies. HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: