Are you a passionate, dedicated Cardiac Physiologist looking for a new challenge? HCL is recruiting a qualified, Cardiac Physiologist to work in all over the UK.
What HCL can offer you?
- Weekly payments
- Support with Revalidation
- Lucrative referral scheme*
- Flexible working hours
- Support with PDP (Personal Development Planning)
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
In order to be a suitable candidate, you must have:
- NHS experience or relevant hospital experience with pacing Implants, Cath Lab, Pacing checks
- The ability to perform a broad range of clinical-technical investigation procedures and interventions in the Cardiological field to a highly competent professional standard
- Specialist practitioner knowledge and skills in Cath Lab and Pacing and to help manage the pacing clinics
- Expereince of assisting the Principal Cardiac Physiologist in the various sections of Cardiac Services in providing the routine Cardiac Physiology clinical-technical services when necessary
- Experience of playing a major role in the training and continuing professional development of all staff
- Experience of following all Health and Safety Protocols within the Department
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: