Temporary Patient Admin Officer
Salary: From £12 to £12 per hour
Are you a dedicated Administrator looking for a new opportunity? HCL Fairstaff is recruiting for an experienced Patient Admin Officer to work in a Private Hospital situated in Central London.
This is a full time temporary ongoing position working Monday – Friday 11.30 – 20.00.
The main duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with patient queries via the telephone and email
- Outpatient Registration
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Liaising with internal/external organisations
- General Administration
- Appointment bookings
All perspective candidates must have the following attributes:
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in MS office, particularly Microsoft Excel and Access
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
The hourly rate is from £12.00 per hour Umbrella.
Candidates will be required to complete HCL Fairstaff’s compliance process which is inclusive of the below:
- Most recent 3 years worth of references
- DBS clearance
- Right to work documentation
- Online Mandatory training
- Occupational Health Clearance
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Please do submit your up to date CV and the team will be in contact with you if you are shortlisted.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: