Temporary Medical Secretary
Salary: From £14 to £15 per hour
Are you a dedicated Medical Secretary looking for a new opportunity? HCL Fairstaff is recruiting for an experienced Medical Secretary to work in Central London.
This is a temporary position to work Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700 to start ASAP for approximately 1 month.
The main duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with telephone calls, manage answerphone messages
- Attend to post received, plus emails and faxes
- Typing clinic letters and sending out.
- Scanning and accurately uploading files/documents to patient records on the database
- Arranging couriers
- Receive new patient referrals and arrange relevant appointments
- Co-ordinate patient appointments, communicating with patients and managing the Clinic diary.
All perspective candidates must have the following attributes:
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Well-organised and efficient
- Communication skills
The hourly rate will be from £14.50 per hour Umbrella.
Candidates will be required to complete HCL Fairstaff’s compliance process which is inclusive of the below:
- Most recent 3 years worth of references
- DBS clearance
- Right to work documentation
- Online Mandatory Training
- Occupational Health Clearance
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Please do submit your up to date CV and the team will be in contact with you if you are shortlisted.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: