Temporary Complaints Administrator
Salary: From £12.00 to £14.00 per hour
HCL Fairstaff are currently recruiting for a NHS organisation situated in Central London. We are recruiting for a Complaints Administrator to start ASAP to work for approximately 8 weeks.
The hours are Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700.
The hourly rate is from £13.00 per hour Umbrella but can be flexible dependent on experience.
The main duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Act as first point of contact for complainants and their concerns.
- Support concerns of patients, their carers and families.
- Drafting of complaint responses, and reviewing complaint responses prepared by other staff members.
- Try to resolve complaints informally in the first instance, usually by working in partnership with the appropriate department.
- To register complaints on the governance database, check for previous/linked cases, inquests, claims and incidents.
- To use systems to extract complex date/information relevant to the complaint
- To ensure that all messages are received and dealt with efficiently and actions taken as and when necessary.
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders, including CQC.
- To maintain effective confidential filing systems in line with the requirements of the Governance department.
All candidates must have:
- Excellent MS Office IT skills
- Customer service experience
- Experience of clerical and administrative work including setting up new systems and managing change
- Experience of working in primary care/community/acute healthcare setting.
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates will be required to complete HCL Fairstaff’s compliance process which is inclusive of the below:
- 3 years worth of references
- DBS clearance
- Right to work documentation
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Please do submit your up to date CV and the team will be in contact with you if you are shortlisted.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: