Private Medical Secretary
City of London, London
HCL Admin & Clerical are currently recruiting for a Private Clinic situated in Central London. We are recruiting for a Private Medical Secretary to work for a 2 Cardiologists and one Allergist Consultant, to start on Monday 1st April on an ongoing basis.
The main duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Making patient bookings
- Preparing clinics
- Dealing with patient queries via the telephone and email
All candidates must be:
– An experienced Medical Secretary
– Have experience within the Private sector
– Competent both face-to-face and on the phone to patients
The hours are Monday – Friday 0900 – 1700.
The hourly rate is £11.37 – £ 14.50 dependant on Paye or Umbrella and on experience.
Candidates will be required to complete HCL Admin and Clerical’s compliance process which is inclusive of the below:
- Most recent 3 years worth of references
- DBS clearance
- Right to work documentation
- Online Mandatory training
- Occupational Health Clearance
Please do submit your CV if you are keen to apply and the team will be in contact with you within 48 hours if you are shortlisted.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: