Salary: From £10 to £13 per hour
HCL Fairstaff are recruiting a competent Receptionist to work within a Private Healthcare setting in Central London.
The Receptionist is required to work shifts between the hours of 0745 and 1815, Monday- Friday. The total hours per week will be 35 hours.
To apply for this role you will ideally meet the below requirements:
- Previous Medical Receptionist experience
- Be competent meeting and greeting all patients, visitors, GP’s and staff and assisting with their enquiries
- A good telephone manner
- Be approachable for staff, patients and the public and ensure effective communication
- To provide Chaperone Service as required by Clinician’s on site
- Ensuring health and safety standards are observed at all times
Who are HCL Fairstaff?
HCL Fairstaff (part of HCL Workforce Solutions) is the UK’s leading supplier of medical secretarial and administrative staff to the NHS and private sector organisations across the UK.
We’ve built an excellent reputation in temporary and permanent medical support staff recruitment, helping thousands of secretaries, PAs, receptionists, practice managers, medical administrators and ward clinic clerks to grow their careers.
What HCL Fairstaff can offer you:
- Weekly payment
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative referral scheme (subject to T&Cs)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities with hundreds of NHS trusts
- Access to exclusive placements
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us, or give our team a call on 0208 418 3025 to discuss other roles available throughout the country!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: