Clinical Audit Assistant
Salary: From £14 to £16 per hour
HCL Fairstaff are currently recruiting for a NHS Hospital based in London who supply to the NHS. We are recruiting for a competent Clinical Audit Assistant to start ASAP to work for approximately 6 months.
The main duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- To support the Head of Effectiveness, Clinical Quality Assurance Lead and other Departmental colleagues to develop awareness, understanding and best practice in clinical audit and effectiveness across BEHMHT.
- As a member of the Department, to assist in the implementation of the Trust’s annual clinical audit programme, quality assurance programme, service peer reviews and improvement projects for inpatient and community care.
- To support the development and implementation of audit training courses for all trust staff groups. To take responsibility for individual audit projects on a trust-wide basis with the need to communicate effectively with clinical staff at all levels to facilitate this work and to report its outcomes at appropriate governance and audit meetings.
- To provide individual audit training, advice and support for trainee medical staff.
- To establish a good working knowledge of the Trust’s patient information database systems and to research and access information for audits and project work.
- To provide support in undertaking patient experience survey work by electronic and paper means, with associated data logging, analysis and reporting.
The hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
Candidates will be required to complete HCL Fairstaff’s compliance process which is inclusive of the below:
- Most recent 3 years worth of references
- DBS clearance
- Right to work documentation
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Please do submit your up to date CV and the team will be in contact with you if you are shortlisted.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: