Recruitment Marketing Manager
Salary: From £35000 to £40000 per annum
HCRG, a national group of recruitment companies is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing Manager to join our health and social care staffing division.
What’s the job?
Your role will be to work on the health and social care recruitment brands of the HCRG family.
Reporting to the COO and with the assistance of a Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer, you will work with the senior leadership team of the healthcare staffing division to develop recruitment strategies and solutions, further the brand propositions, create and plan campaigns, grow the marketing output and quality through online/printed content and internal and external communications.
- Develop resource and retention strategies based on current and future goals
- Create and implement campaigns to support recruitment strategies targeting audiences including nurses, social workers, doctors, allied health professionals and community care professionals in the UK and internationally.
- Work on improving and monitoring the candidate journey
- Draft blog content in accordance with marketing strategy
- Produce ROI reports using data gained from recruitment teams and work to improve ROI
- By researching and using metrics, uncover insights to help maximise communication to target audiences
- React to PR requests quickly by having the ability to draft responses and in some cases (with the support of our PR agency) press releases
- Create and implement email marketing and social media plans in-line with marketing strategies
- Research and plan events to help improve brand awareness
- React to branding requests quickly, particularly working on presentation slides for bid and tender presentations.
- Producing internal communications to support key initiatives and incentives
- Work with third parties to gain the best service/product for the best cost and delivery, as and when required
- You may be also be required to help on bids, help with HR campaigns and possibly other departments dependent on their needs
- Line managing a marketing assistant and graphic designer
Essential requirements for the role
- Proven experience of lead generation success in a marketing and/or comms role
- Strong time management, organisation and planning skills
- Strong English language skills with the ability to write copy for blogs, flyers, web content etc
- Being comfortable working in a fast paced environment and being responsive to change
- A strong understanding of social media platforms and their role in marketing and comms
- Understanding of on-page SEO
- Flexibility of time and appreciation that you may be needed to pick up work in evenings, early morning and attend events or exhibitions with the possibility of staying away from home for one or two nights.
- A positive attitude without hesitation to overcome obstacles. There will be many, we’re a fast paced business and problem solving is key to getting the job done
- Experience in the recruitment, healthcare or social care sectors
- A marketing qualification
- Experience as a line manager
- Experience with working with industry platforms Broadbean, Bond Adapt and Bullhorn for Salesforce
- Experience with Facebook & LinkedIn PPC
- Experience with Google Ads or Indeed Campaigns
- Experience with WordPress or similar CMSs
- Full, current driving licence and access to a car
Occasional travel to our key hub offices will be required, including our head office in Soho Square, London, our doctors recruitment hub in Skipton, Yorkshire and our marketing hub in Liverpool City Centre. You’ll also need to travel for occasional exhibitions and events.
- Service related annual leave
- Flexible working – work from home or the office, or a mix of both
- Company events and incentives
- Cycle to Work Scheme (get a commuter bike tax free!)
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Opportunities for further training and development
Interested in this opportunity? Apply with your CV online!
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: