Permanent Medical PA
Salary: From £35000 to £38000 per annum
HCL Fairstaff are currently recruiting for a Private General Practice situated in Central London. We are recruiting for a Permanent Medical PA to start ASAP.
The hours are Monday – Friday 09.30 – 18.30/08.30 – 17.30.
The annual salary is £35,000 – £38,000 dependant on experience.
The main duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Dealing with telephone calls, manage answerphone messages
- Booking appointments
- Managing diaries
- Attend to post received, plus emails and faxes
- Arranging couriers
- Scanning and accurately uploading files/documents to patient records on the database
- Accurately entering data onto the database
- Receive new patient referrals and arrange relevant appointments
- Accurately register new patients and correlate with data already received
- Co-ordinate patient appointments, communicating with patients and managing the Clinic diary.
- Creating invoices, taking payments and updating system
- Chasing outstanding payments
All candidates must be:
- Computer literate
- A competent typist
- Competent both face to face and on the phone to patients
Candidates will be required to complete HCL Fairstaff’s compliance process which is inclusive of the below:
- 3 years worth of references
- DBS clearance
- Right to work documentation
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Healthcare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
Please do submit your up to date CV and the team will be in contact with you if you are shortlisted.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: