Salary: From £26000 to £30000 per annum
HCL Fairstaff are recruiting a competent Medical Secretary/Medical Assistant to work within a Private Clinic in Central London.
The Medical Secretary/Medical Assistant is required on a permanent basis and to ideally start ASAP.
To apply for this role you will ideally meet the below requirements:
- Previous Medical Secretarial/Senior Medical Administrative experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be experienced booking appointments and liaising with various external organisations
- Have good all round medical terminology
- Be a competent coordinator
- Excellent communicator
- Friendly and professional mannerism
- Creating invoices and chasing payments
Who are HCL Fairstaff?
HCL Fairstaff (part of HCL Workforce Solutions) is the UK’s leading supplier of medical secretarial and administrative staff to the NHS and private sector organisations across the UK.
We’ve built an excellent reputation in temporary and permanent medical support staff recruitment, helping thousands of secretaries, PAs, receptionists, practice managers, medical administrators and ward clinic clerks to grow their careers.
What HCL Fairstaff can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme (subject to T&Cs)
- Opportunities with hundreds of NHS trusts
- Access to exclusive placements
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- Dedicated registration team to help you through the process
Interested in applying for this role?
To apply for this opportunity, submit your CV to us, or give our team a call on 0208 418 3025 to discuss other roles available throughout the country!
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: