360 Recruitment Consultant – Nursing
A market-leading healthcare recruitment agency is looking for experienced 360 recruitment consultants to join our busy nursing desk in our Central London office.
As part of a wider group of agencies, you will be working in partnership with both clients and candidates to nurture existing working relationships, as well as finding new opportunities.
About the role:
As a Recruitment Consultant in our London office, you will be responsible for:
- Building a strong network of nursing professionals
- Utilising online job boards, CV databases and LinkedIn to find new candidates
- Managing client platforms/systems to fill bookings and place agency staff
- Supporting the growth of the client base by focusing on key market sectors, skill-sets and geographies and matching agency candidates with requirements of clients
HCL Workforce Solutions (part of HCRG) is a leading recruiter of temporary and permanent health and social care staff throughout the UK. We’ve been providing skilled professionals to NHS trusts, local authorities and private and voluntary organisations since 2003.
Our HCL Nursing team is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of nurses, with relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain. We support nurses at every level, and across every medical discipline, including RGNs, Paediatrics, Oncology, Theatre, Community Nurses and more, as well as Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers.
- Collaboration – There’s a tangible collaborative energy running through our corridors and offices. We’re looking for people that love to get involved, never passing the buck and always eager to help their team be the best that they can be.
- Excellence – We want the best candidates for our clients, which means we need to be the best too! So if you work for us you’ll need to be as uncompromising in your pursuit of excellence as we are.
- Innovation – We look for people who share our passion for continuous improvement and our drive to find better ways of achieving our goals.
- Integrity- It’s not enough just to talk the talk to our candidates – when you’re dealing with people whose job is to care for the health and wellbeing of others, doing the right thing is enormously important.
- Sustainability – Show us your talent for building enduring relationships, providing sustainable solutions and retaining the best candidates and clients – and you’ll fit right in at HCL!
Benefits that we can offer you at HCL Workforce Solutions include:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Service-related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Central London offices, accessible by Thameslink and Central Line
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Amazing summer and Christmas parties
- Kitchen facilities
- Free fruit!
Interested in knowing more? Submit your CV to register your interest or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a full job description.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: