360 Recruitment Consultant – Mental Health
HCL Mental Health is an integral partner to NHS Trusts and private organisations countrywide providing high quality mental health professionals, and we are looking for talented, driven 360 recruitment consultants to join our London based team!
As part of a wider group of agencies, you will be working in partnership with both clients and candidates to nurture existing working relationships, as well as finding new opportunities.
Our candidate’s specialities include Mental Health Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Family Therapists, Drama / Play Therapists, Drugs & Alcohol Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Talking Therapists, CAMHS, Interim Management, Psychological wellbeing practitioners and Cognitive Behavioural Therapists – experience working with candidates in these sectors would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will be career minded, hardworking and driven, with a passion for success, both for yourself and your wider team. You will be confident, with the ability to build rapport and nurture relationships.
Most importantly, you will align with our company values!
- Collaboration – There’s a tangible collaborative energy running through our corridors and offices. We’re looking for people that love to get involved, never passing the buck and always eager to help their team be the best that they can be.
- Excellence – We want the best candidates for our clients, which means we need to be the best too! So if you work for us you’ll need to be as uncompromising in your pursuit of excellence as we are.
- Innovation – We look for people who share our passion for continuous improvement and our drive to find better ways of achieving our goals.
- Integrity- It’s not enough just to talk the talk to our candidates – when you’re dealing with people whose job is to care for the health and wellbeing of others, doing the right thing is enormously important.
- Sustainability – Show us your talent for building enduring relationships, providing sustainable solutions and retaining the best candidates and clients – and you’ll fit right in at HCL!
HCL Workforce Solutions (part of HCRG) is a leading recruiter of temporary and permanent health and social care staff throughout the UK. We’ve been providing skilled professionals to NHS trusts, local authorities and private and voluntary organisations since 2003.
Benefits that we can offer you at HCL Workforce Solutions include:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Service-related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Central London offices, accessible by Thameslink and Central Line
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Amazing summer and Christmas parties
- Kitchen facilities
- Free fruit!
Interested in knowing more? Submit your CV to register your interest or contact us on email@example.com for a full job description.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: