360 Recruitment Consultant – International Healthcare Recruitment
A market leading healthcare recruitment agency is looking for ambitious, highly motivated, self-directed recruitment consultants to join us in our Central London office on our international recruitment desk. A truly knowledgeable, professional and rewarding team, we will challenge, stretch and support you to achieve more than you can possibly imagine – for our clients and in your career.
About the company:
HCL Workforce Solutions (part of HCRG) is a leading recruiter of temporary and permanent health and social care staff throughout the UK. We’ve been providing skilled professionals to NHS trusts, local authorities and private and voluntary organisations since 2003.
Our subdivision HCL Permanent are experts in sourcing candidates both at home and overseas, with an impressive track record of managing far-reaching international campaigns. Our support is end-to-end, so we’ll help candidates with everything from interview preparation, finding accommodation, and even meeting them at the airport when they come to start their new life in the UK!
About the role:
You will be working to provide a vital link between clients and candidates in order to retain existing business and attract new opportunities.
- Pro-actively attract business from client companies using networking, sales, business development and marketing techniques
- Keeping in contact with clients to build and develop relationships and occasional visits to support Client Liaison Manager
- Continually developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
- Managing client platforms/systems to fill bookings and place agency staff
- Supporting the growth of the client base by focusing on key market sectors, skill-sets and geographies and matching agency candidates with requirements of client
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts on our website and job boards
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
Benefits that we can offer you at HCL Workforce Solutions include:
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Service-related annual leave
- Great commission scheme
- Central London offices, accessible by Thameslink and Central Line
- Holiday and bonus incentives
- Amazing summer and Christmas parties
- Kitchen facilities
- Free fruit!
Interested in knowing more? Submit your CV to register your interest or to request a full job description.
HCRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply for this job
Or fill in the form below: