An agency you can trust
As a leading authority in our field we continue to set the standard for quality, placing clinical governance and patient safety at the heart of everything we do. No one’s compliance checks are more thorough than ours – so you can rest assured that the candidates we supply are of the very highest calibre.
Our stringent checks include:
- Full employment history
- Verified employment and performance history through professional reference checking
- Training and qualifications verified
- Professional registration verified
- Verification of identity and original identity documents in person
- Immigration status/Right to Work in the UK
- Disclosure and Barring Service and overseas police checks for new entrants
- Occupational health screening for role/occupational health review for all clinical staff
- Up-to-date statutory and role relevant training
- Agency induction
- Detailed candidate quality feedback reports
- Candidate appraisal process
- A face-to-face interview process
Our approach ensures compliance sits at the heart of our business and that our standards adhere to the UK legislative requirements, NHS Employer Standards, Crown Commercial Services (CCS) formaly Government Procurement Service (GPS), Collaborative Procurement Programme (CPP) and HealthTrust Europe (HTE) framework terms, as well as best industry practice.
This commitment to quality has resulted in platinum standard audit pass rates. We wouldn’t have it any other way.