HCL is now working with Oxfordshire County Council to provide qualified social workers in Oxford. You will be working a stone’s throw from London in a friendly and welcoming team and in your spare time you will be able to enjoy Oxford’s famous historic heritage and breath-taking countryside. We will offer you:

  • A permanent contract
  • Excellent salary
  • Over 20 days of annual leave plus 8 public holidays
  • Other great benefits
  • Dedicated, professional and experienced consultant
  • Full relocation support (if you are an overseas candidate), including assistance with your visa and flight, finding accommodation, registering with a GP and dentist, opening a bank account

Are you ready to start your adventure in Oxford? Send us your CV today or call us on +44(0)20 7861 8777 ext. 3.

21 Responses to “Permanent social worker opportunities in Oxford”

    • Hi Lydia,
      We need social workers with experience for this particular job in Oxford. However, when you graduate, feel free to get in touch with us for other job opportunities in the UK. Good luck.

      Best wishes,

  1. Diya Elizabeth Punnoose

    Hi, I have a masters in social work from India and had been working for the last 2 years in the field of family and child and also with adults. What are my chances to get through with the above mentioned opening

  2. Hi I’m an overseas social worker with 8 years post qualification experience working with children, youth and families. I am very interested in the above mentioned roles. Please can you provide with details on applying. I’m also in the last stages of applying for the HCPC Registration.

  3. Hi i’m an overseas child protection social worker with 8 years post qualification experience working with children, youth and families. I’m interested in the above mentioned role. Please could you assist me with me details on how to apply. I’m also in the final stages of HCPC registration.

  4. Kavitha James

    I am working as a client counselor in Government community health center in India for the past 12 years .I wish to upgrade my self and render my service in UK. Can u guide me in the new openings and the parameters for this job

  5. I am mphil scholar in psychiatric social work. Currently i work as a school counsellor. My work area was dealing with child abuse and neglect. I would like to work in child mental health fiel. Kindy guide me on this pls.

Leave a Reply