Would you like to work for one of the most recognised healthcare systems in the world?
Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital – The largest specialist heart and lung centre in UK and one of the largest in Europe is looking for Nurses to join them at their two hospitals in central London & Middlesex
- Leading cardiothoracic specialist hospital in Europe and a world leader in treatment and research, with 170 years of experience in their field
- Located in Kensington, right in the heart of London and all it has to offer
- Their adult congenital heart centre was the first in Europe and remains the largest
- Carried out the UK’s first lung transplant in 1983, to this day has leading innovations in heart and lung transplants, including a joint project into pioneering work developing artificial hearts
- Located in Harefield, on the outskirts of London, giving you the best of both worlds with picturesque countryside and the convenience and buzz of London on the doorstep
- Partners closely with Heart Science Centre (located within the Harefield Hospital site) to research the causes and treatment of heart disease
If you are a Paediatrics, Cardio or Respiratory Nurse who wants to work for a leading hospital in Central London or Middlesex come join us for interviews in Pisa on the 25th & 26th April.
In return, you will get OET training and examination support (reimbursement scheme up to £550)
Benefits include 1-month accommodation, Oyster & supermarket card, a well as all the fantastic NHS benefits
Don’t miss this great opportunity