We put patient care at the forefront of everything we do, which is why it is imperative we fully vet each and every candidate who registers with HCL before being placed into the public or private healthcare sector/local authorities.
We run regular compliance events throughout the year where we are able to meet with you to complete all the required compliance checks. If any are outstanding then we are able to offer a range of other services right on your doorstep to ensure these are met.
Upcoming Compliance Events for Manchester
- 17/04/2018: 10.00-12.30 / 14.00-16.30
- 21/04/2018: 09.30-12.00 / 13.00-15.30
- 26/04/2018: 13.30-16.00 / 17.30-20.00
- 01/05/2018: 10.00-12.30 / 14.00-16.30
- 10/05/2018: 13.30-16.00 / 17.30-20.00
- 15/05/2018: 10.00-12.30 / 14.00-16.30
- 19/05/2018: 09.30-12.00 / 13.00-15.30
- 24/05/2018: 13.30-16.00 / 17.30-20.00
- 29/05/2018: 10.00-12.30 / 14.00-16.30
We also hold regular compliance events in the following areas:
If you are not local to these areas, don’t worry you can get in touch with our consultants to discuss alternative options.
At our events we are able to provide personalised face-to-face appointments to assist you with the registration process and ensure that all compliance requirements are met, including:
- Identity Checks
- Right to Work checks
- Criminal record checks
- Professional Registration and Qualification checks
- Occupational Health assessments
- Training Requirements
- Employment History and Reference checks
And we have qualified trainers and clinical staff on hand to provide the following should it be necessary:
- Basic life support training
- Moving and handling training
- Fire safety training
- Occupational health services including phlebotomy and BCG scar sighting
It has never been easier to become a locum with HCL. If you are interested in attending one of these days, and starting a life as a flexible locum worker then get in touch with our consultants. Have your GMC/NMC/HCPC/GPhC registration number on hand (if applicable), and ensure you are ready with the relevant documents, and we can get you booked onto one of our events as soon as possible.