Birmingham Children’s Trust are looking for temporary and permanent staff!
As you may already know, HCL Social Care is delighted to announce that we have once again been awarded the master vend contract for the recruitment and management of children’s agency social workers for Birmingham Children’s Trust.
We are thrilled to be continuing working as a recruitment partner of choice to deliver quality staff for the council. As well as a wide selection of temporary contracts, Birmingham Children’s Trust are also looking for staff to become part of their team on a permanent basis.
The trust are welcoming applications for Senior Social Workers, Senior Practitioners and Team Managers – these professionals are critical in helping the Trust provide the best possible services and outcomes for children in Birmingham.
There has never been a better time to join the team. Read on to check out the roles available and the reasons to join!
Why is Birmingham Children’s Trust the best place to develop your career?
It is an exciting time to join the Social Work team in Birmingham – since the Trust’s launch in April 2018, there has been significant progress in development across all of the children’s social care services they provide.
The work our candidates carry out, building relationships and supporting some of the most disadvantaged young people in the city is vitally important – the focus on delivering great social work remains paramount.
What is it like working at Birmingham Children’s Trust?*
- 87% of staff are encouraged to reflect on practice during supervision.
- 84% of staff are very positive about feeling part of a team.
- 89% of staff are very positive about being able to raise case concerns with their managers.
- Two Thirds of staff say their workloads are manageable the majority of the time.
- 96% of staff agree they are encouraged to work openly and honestly with families.
- 88% of social workers agree their professional skills are utilized at work.
- 93% of team managers agree they have the skills needed to support their staff with stress at work.
- 87% of social workers are very positive about being encouraged to do training.
- *Information from the Birmingham Children’s Trust Health Check Survey – conducted September 2018.